Each brand partner is exactly that—a partner. Together, we work through everything from customizing fabrics to effective storytelling through the transparent Ground to Good™ fabric making process.
GROUND TO GOOD™ FABRIC IS...
Never opaque, always transparent. For the first time, you can share the how, where, when, and who behind each product you make.Supply Chain
Thread customers get instant access to storytelling tools that help share the stories about your products that customers crave.Partnership Benefits
The Highest Quality
We work with some of the best weavers, knitters, dyers, and finishers in the business to deliver production-ready fabric when you need it.Fabric Catalog
VALUE BEYOND FABRIC
Each Ground to Good™ product has a unique story and impact that makes it more valuable to your customers. Our Ground to Good™ storytelling toolkit gives your Marketing team the tools they need to tell that story in your way.
Marketing & PR
Thread fabric delivers unmatched storytelling potential, translating directly to PR and Marketing value:
- Increase customer traffic
- Improve brand sentiment
- Gain new earned media impressions
Thread is a Certified B Corporation™, meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We also track progress through:
- Annual supplier audits
- Supplier improvement plans
- Additional 3rd Party Certification: Coming soon.
Thread works with a number of time-tested US partners in textile production and finishing, including ITG Burlington, a company with almost century-long tradition of innovation, quality, and performance.
- The highest quality controls possible
- Expert production and fulfillment plans
- Ontime delivery
What’s more, each product featuring Ground to Good™ fabric is part of a network that:
- Provides income or employment opportunities to 3,876 Haitians and Hondurans
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 71%
- For More information, check out our Annual Impact Reports